Have you ever noticed that everybody is expecting from you, to be "on topic" ? At job, at home, shopping or walking in a park ... you have to be "on topic". Never get bored about that? I know I am! Have you ever tried to let your imagination to romp or to do unnecessary things?! Look at me! Maybe I will draw something which nobody will see it. It's important? Nope. Important is the nice feeling I had drawing it. The same is this blog. Why should I follow patterns and post only "very inteligent things" (but extremly boring if you ask me) and not to post whatever I find exciting for me?! Pleasure and fun can come also from insignifiant things. Follow me and you will find out how funny is to be off topic!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Must See Pictures - Solar Flower

Just found some cool pictures , thought i should share it ..

Solar Flower - The Giant Robot of Buenos Aires

click on image for a larger view


This thing is enormous. In grinds and churns as it follows the sun. The metallic petals flex and bend with the light as the sun sweeps across the sky. I had never seen anything like it in my life.

It sits in a park and public walking area of Buenos Aires, Argentina. I walked around it for a while to get a good angle of the monster. My tripod was stuck in customs, so I had to do this one handheld... and do my best to keep the camera as stead as a T-1000.

source: www.stuckincustoms.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment