Have you ever noticed that everybody is expecting from you, to be "on topic" ? At job, at home, shopping or walking in a park ... you have to be "on topic". Never get bored about that? I know I am! Have you ever tried to let your imagination to romp or to do unnecessary things?! Look at me! Maybe I will draw something which nobody will see it. It's important? Nope. Important is the nice feeling I had drawing it. The same is this blog. Why should I follow patterns and post only "very inteligent things" (but extremly boring if you ask me) and not to post whatever I find exciting for me?! Pleasure and fun can come also from insignifiant things. Follow me and you will find out how funny is to be off topic!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ghost or Fog ??

Strange but interesting.... This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.
Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road. Strange noises can also be heard
Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide when you click to open it below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment