Have you ever noticed that everybody is expecting from you, to be "on topic" ? At job, at home, shopping or walking in a park ... you have to be "on topic". Never get bored about that? I know I am! Have you ever tried to let your imagination to romp or to do unnecessary things?! Look at me! Maybe I will draw something which nobody will see it. It's important? Nope. Important is the nice feeling I had drawing it. The same is this blog. Why should I follow patterns and post only "very inteligent things" (but extremly boring if you ask me) and not to post whatever I find exciting for me?! Pleasure and fun can come also from insignifiant things. Follow me and you will find out how funny is to be off topic!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can You Read This ?

I CAN READ IT! CAN YOU ?

fi yuo cna raed tihs,
yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs?
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. 

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,
the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs share it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha.. Nice one.. I just stumbled to your blog and, I think, I have stumbled on a great blog.

I am also a blogger like you and I run www.imntjack.in (it should be pronounced as I-am-not-jack)..

MuGen said...

thankyu very much sir .. ull find many more interesting things on off-topic blog ;) ..

Anonymous said...

Hey, you need not call me 'Sir'..

Post a Comment