Have you ever noticed that everybody is expecting from you, to be "on topic" ? At job, at home, shopping or walking in a park ... you have to be "on topic". Never get bored about that? I know I am! Have you ever tried to let your imagination to romp or to do unnecessary things?! Look at me! Maybe I will draw something which nobody will see it. It's important? Nope. Important is the nice feeling I had drawing it. The same is this blog. Why should I follow patterns and post only "very inteligent things" (but extremly boring if you ask me) and not to post whatever I find exciting for me?! Pleasure and fun can come also from insignifiant things. Follow me and you will find out how funny is to be off topic!

Friday, August 20, 2010

International Breakdance Event

Breckdancing has evolved where it requires proficiency in the three skills of athleticism, artistry and dance. Bboying is an art of the body that is constantly evolving along the years. Some people are so good that they are basically free styling without any pre plans and pulling it off perfectly. This is a montage of clips from the International Breakdance Event in Holland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment